Our innovation consulting and training activities drive us to work with two types of clients: startup networks and multinationals.
We split our time between Europe (we are French) and Asia (China and Japan essentially).
We also teach Master, engineering and MBA students and do keynote speeches at international and corporate conferences on our subjects of business and transition design.
And here are a few of our customers, showing the diversity of both sectors and markets:
Working at both extreme of the organisational spectrum – startups and multinationals – makes sense. These are the structures which most crucially need to (re)invent their innovation process, to move away from a techno-centric vision and to efficiently set foot in new markets.
Hence we provide a range of specific and complementary services to support their business and culture transformation:
• Business model innovation and innovation strategies;
• Business model design and business prototyping;
• Mentoring programmes;
• Excubation and intrapreneurship strategies;
• Transition design and culture change;
• Managerial and entrepreneurial coaching of executives.